We invite self-motivated and talented candidates who seek for challenges to fulfill the position above.
- Male or Female, age max 55 years old
- 4-7 years PR experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Able to develops and fosters a relationship with the Client and external audiences.
- Have a capability to manages account teams, managing both up and down
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to supervise the work of junior account staff.
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively.
- Must have prior experience working with a large PR firm and large accounts.
- Basic knowledge of media relations from key trade publications to national outlets.
- College or Master degree preferred (public relations, journalism, business, finance or related field of study).
- Strong understanding of the public relations industry.
- Knowledge of PR agency resources, culture and system.
- Must be a good communicator orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills.
- Proficient in developing and delivering business presentations.
- Excellent in English both in verbal and written is a must
- Excellent in computer and internet: Microsoft, Powerpoint, Web, Skype, Twitter, Youtube, FB, Blog etc is a must
- Excellent in presentation both in preparing the material and presentation skill, preparing report, database, spreadsheet, work organizing, client relations, and event organizing
- Willing to work overtime, under pressure & multi tasking.
- Has a strong leadership, excellent communication skill, and able to work under pressure and love to traveling
- Has Integrity, Stewardship, Maturity, Enthusiastic, Passion
Should you dare to challenge and meet the requirements above, kindly address your credible and detail professional resume and recent photographs by email to: email@example.com
— FIRST COME FIRST SERVED — only selected candidate will be proceed