Working with the media is an important part of life for many public relations. It’s essential for public relations to improve their understanding of fundamental insights into how to work with media, build trust and relationship and generate positive media coverage from the key aspect of public relations.
Through role plays (Press conference & Talk show), door stop interview & case studies, this course will encourage participants in building their practical skills to handle media.
Who should attend
- General Managers
- PR Executives & Officers
- Legal Executives & Officers
- Marketing Executives & Officers
- Public Figures
- Person who need to deal with the media
What to Expect
- Enhancing our skill to to use media to deliver our message effectively
- Understand the media (print, online, TV)
- Understand the audience
- Enhancing our skill to work with media in order to build trust and develop relationships
- Enhancing our skill to develop key messages
- Enhancing our confidence in dealing with various media
- Enhance our strategic response with difficult questions and situations
Upon successfully completion of this training, the participants:
- Will get more understanding about Indonesia media (print, online, and electronic/TV) and how to work with them
- Will practice how to conduct effective communication (both in oral and writing)
- Will be more confidence in dealing with various Indonesia media and interview format
- Will able to develop a positive message no matter how grave the crisis
- Will learn when and how to respond to difficult questions
- Lecturing delivered by professionals and experienced team of lecturers.
- Case Study and Practice using complete audio-visual electronic equipment.
- Recording. All of activities will be recorded during the practice.
- Participants : Max 20 participants/class
- Language : will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia
- Time: 8 am – 5 pm
- 5 Stars Hotel in Jakarta
- Only Rp. 5.900.000,- per person
- Discount 25% for 3 person from 1 Company/Institution
- Bonus 2 books: “The Power of Public Relations” and “Behind Indonesia Headlines” by Christovita Wiloto
- Team of Facilitators (more than 4 professional facilitators)
- 2 Facilitators
- 1 National TV Reporter
- 1 National TV Cameramen Team
Information & Registration
- Yessy at 021 2555 6781/021- 2555 6782
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org