CRISIS can happen to anyone and at anytime, destroy the reputation and public trust, paralyzed the business and reduce the value of the shares as well as the investors. It usually has sudden impact, which cause the situation to worsen significantly. Does the company or organization will be over upon experiencing the crisis? YES, if such company or organization does not have the strategy in handling the crisis management. Crisis has become the part of the dynamics that needs proper care and become the opportunities if we have the proper strategy.
- What are the actions that must be conducted ?
- What is the communication strategy in curing the crisis?
- What needs to be done to regain the image of the company or organization?
- What is the strategy to face public questions including employees to minimize it’s impact?
One day workshop titled “Public Relations Strategy to Cope CORPORATE CRISIS” is the answer.
Who should attend
- General Manager
- Decision Maker
- Public Figure
- Spoke person
- Public Relations Executive
- Manager and person who need to face the media
- Time: 8 am – 5 pm
- 5 Stars Hotel in Jakarta
- Rp. 4.900.000,- per person
- Discount 10% for Early Bird until February 10th 2011 and 25% for 3 person from 1 company
- Bonus : books, titled “The Power of Public Relations” and “Behind Indonesia Headlines”
Information & Registration
- Yessy at 021-2555 6781/021-2555 6782
- e-mail email@example.com