Public Relations, strategically, is the process of controlling the public perception of a corporate and the people who work for and run the corporate. It is a continual effort to maintain positive, self-sustaining relationships with stakeholder, who drives public opinion. Strategic public relations focuses on controlling corporate image in the public eye. And that’s what people should be talking about the corporate.
Strategic public relations is a blood of a corporate. It is a very important factor in developing and maintaining public trust. The public trust is the key success factor of a corporate.
Giving an overview and additional knowledge in the conduct of public relations activities to date. Namely how to implement a corporate communication strategy in an effective, efficient and integrated.
- Time: 8 am – 5 pm
- 5 Stars Hotel in Jakarta
- Rp. 3.900.000,- per person
- Discount 25% for 3 persons from 1 company
- Bonus: books, titled “The Power of Public Relations” and “Behind Indonesia Headlines”
Information & Registration
- Yessy at 021-2555 6781/021-2555 6782
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org